Endpoint Security Client E80.80 policy update issue
||Endpoint Security Client
- Some policies such as Anti-Malware or Threat Emulation cannot be applied. The policy installation in SmartEndpoint finishes successfully, but Endpoint Security Client keeps working with old policy.
There are several possible workarounds to overcome the issue:
- Change the policy in several steps:
- Configure policy, save changes and install it.
- Disable policy for choosen blade in SmartEndpoint and install it once again.
- Enable policy and install it to push update to the client.
- Restart Windows machine.
This solution has been verified for the specific scenario, described by the combination of Product, Version and Symptoms. It may not work in other scenarios.