"failed to get events list from DB SmartEvent" error is received and SmartEvent Policy installation fails
||SmartEvent / Eventia Analyzer
|Platform / Model
- SmartEvent Policy installation fails with
"failed to get events list from DB SmartEvent" and
"unable to find policy standart in DB" errors after long period of time.
- In the cpsemd.elg file there are:
"failed to get events list from DB" and
"can't find the policy file sem_user_modified_detection_policies.C." messages.
- No new events are received in the SmartEvent Console.
- SmartEvent server has not enough disk space.
- The "sem_user_modified_detection_policies.C" file was manually edited or it was corrupted.
Note: To view this solution you need to