The issue is relevant to the below scenarios:
- Upon clean install of Security Management / Standalone / Multi-Domain Server R77.30 or below after January 24th 2018.
- Upon adding CMA on Multi-Domain Server below 77.30 Jumbo Hotfix take 143 (Inlcuding previous versions) .
ICA certificate generation fails due to code issue (that is now fixed), causing connectivity to fail.
- R80 and above releases are not affected by the issue.
- R77.30 Jumbo Hotfix take 143 and above environments are not affected by the issue.
- Effective February 26th 2018, the fix for this issue is included in R77.30 Gaia and Windows images.
For more information see Check Point R77.30.
For R77.20 and below contact Check Point Support to get a solution for this issue.
A Support Engineer will make sure the Hotfix is compatible with your environment before providing the Hotfix.
For faster resolution and verification please collect CPinfo files from the Security Management and Security Gateways involved in the case.
For R77.30 based environments solutions would be provided according to the product it should be applied to:
Related solution: sk123499 - SMB appliances do not complete boot and enter Maintenance Mode
This solution is about products that are no longer supported and it will not be updated