You can use the VPN Configuration Utility to edit Remote Access Clients' packages before distribution. This tool works with:
- SmartEndpoint-managed Endpoint Security VPN
- SmartDashboard-managed Remote Access Clients
The VPN Configuration Utility gives you these options:
- Replace the trac.config and trac.defaults files that users install as part of the client MSI:
- The trac.config file includes VPN Site configuration
- The trac.defaults file includes the default values for configuration attributes
- Enable Secure Domain Logon
- Enable using fixed MAC addresses for Office Mode IP addresses allocation
- Choose which client type to install (SmartDashboard-managed only)
- Add SCV plug-ins
- Add user files to the installation file New
- Create a CAB installation file New
How to use the VPN Configuration Utility
To learn how to implement the above options, refer to the E80.71 Remote Access Clients Administration Guide.
- Download the VPN Configuration Utility for Endpoint Security sk122574 zip file and extract VPNConfig.exe and features.xml to the same folder.
- Double-click on VPNConfig.exe to start working with the tool.
This solution has been verified for the specific scenario, described by the combination of Product, Version and Symptoms. It may not work in other scenarios.