This article is suitable for Check Point 600 / 700 / 1100 / 1200R / 1400 Small and Medium Business (SMB) Appliances
Table of Contents
For more information, see the Check Point 600, Check Point 700, Check Point 1100, Check Point 1200R and Check Point 1400 Appliance Product Pages.
Visit Check Point CheckMates Community and the SMB Forum to ask questions or start a discussion and get our experts assistance.
: This may not be the latest firmware release. To see the latest firmware release, refer to sk97766
What's New in Check Point R77.20.75 for SMB Appliances
New hardware model available for 730/750 and 1430/1450 appliances with a built in ADSL2+/VDSL2 modem
- VDSL: G.993.1 (VDSL), G.993.2 (VDSL2), G.993.5 (VDSL2 Vectoring), G.998.4 (G.INP)
- VDSL2 profiles: 8a, 8b, 8c, 8d, 12a, 12b, and 17a
- ADSL: Annex A (POTS), Annex B (ISDN), G.992.1 (ADSL), G.992.3 (ADSL2), G.992.5 (ADSL2+), Annex M (ADSL2/2+), Annex L Reach-extended (ADSL2)
- DSL Forum TR-067, TR-100, TR-114 conformity
- IPoE or PPPoE Internet connection
- Multiple connections over DSL
- Static or dynamic IP
- VDSL over PTM (EFM) with optional VLAN tagging
- Route all traffic via VPN Site-to-Site to an SMB gateway
SandBlast Threat Emulation Enhancements
- E-mails received over POP3 protocol will now be scanned using SandBlast Threat Emulation
Support administrator roles via RADIUS server authentication
R77.20.75 for SMB Appliances Resolved Issues
The below table lists R77.20.75 resolved issues:
R77.20.75 for SMB Appliances Downloads
Important: check the MD5 string before installing the downloaded file.
- Effective June 12th, 2018, build 990172320 of R77.20.75 image has been released for 700/1400 appliances with a fix for SMB-5269
- Effective May 24th, 2018, build 990172286 of R77.20.75 image has been released
Note: To download these packages you will need to have a Software Subscription or Active Support plan.
R77.20.75 for SMB Appliances Known Limitations
The below table lists R77.20.75 known limitations:
R77.20.75 for SMB Appliances Documentation