PROACTIVE, PROTECTIVE, PROFESSIONAL
Check Point PRO Support combines security expertise and machine intelligence to monitor your management and security gateways daily and identify points of failure before they occur.
When a severe issue is detected, a Check Point PRO expert proactively contacts you to help resolve the issue and prevent service downtime. Check Point PRO also provides you with a comprehensive report, delivering an overview of your overall security, diagnostics and actionable insights.
To start a free 30 day trial:
- Ensure your devices are configured to report to Check Point. Refer to sk120332 - How and what information is shared with Check Point PRO?
- From the User Center, click the "learn" heading and select "Product Evaluation"
- Select "Other Evaluation Option"
- Choose "Check Point PRO Evaluation" from the drop down list of available products
- Enter the appropriate UC Account information
- Input an email for the final instructions.
* Note: *
In direct support scenarios, the contact must be an administrator or support contact.
In collaborative support scenarios, the contact must be a partner contact.
Once the trial has started, you can view your weekly reports:
From the 'User Center > Support Services > Check Point PRO report'.
This solution has been verified for the specific scenario, described by the combination of Product, Version and Symptoms. It may not work in other scenarios.