R77.20.70 for Small and Medium Business Appliances
This article is suitable for Check Point 600 / 700 / 1100 / 1200R / 1400 Small and Medium Business (SMB) Appliances
Table of Contents
For more information, see the Check Point 600, Check Point 700, Check Point 1100, Check Point 1200R and Check Point 1400 Appliance Product Pages.
Visit Check Point CheckMates Community and the SMB Forum to ask questions or start a discussion and get our experts assistance.
What's New in Check Point R77.20.70 for SMB Appliances
HTTPS Inspection in Locally 700 / 1400 / 1200R Managed Appliances
- SSL inspection on web traffic
- Supported in all Threat Prevention blades as well as Application Control and URL Filtering.
- For configuration and deployment instructions, refer to sk121214
Route base VPN Enhancements
- Static routes are now available over Route based VPN (VTI)
- Replace the VPN remote access certificate in locally managed appliances.
- Replace the WebUI certificate with an externally signed certificate.
Managing Firewall Access Policy from the SMP - Refer to sk118035
Multiple Monitor Mode
- Configure multiple local networks to be in monitor mode at the same time.
R77.20.70 for SMB Appliances Resolved Issues
The below table lists R77.20.70 resolved issues:
R77.20.70 for SMB Appliances Downloads
Important: check the MD5 string before installing the downloaded file.
Note: To download these packages you will need to have a Software Subscription or Active Support plan.
R77.20.70 for SMB Appliances Known Limitations
For SSL inspection specific known limitations, refer to sk121214 - SSL Inspection on Locally Managed 700/1400/1200R appliances
The below table lists R77.20.70 known limitations:
R77.20.70 for SMB Appliances Documentation