R77.20.70 for Small and Medium Business Appliances
This article is suitable for Check Point 600 / 700 / 1100 / 1200R / 1400 Small and Medium Business (SMB) Appliances
Table of Contents
For more information, see the Check Point 600 , Check Point 700 , Check Point 1100 , Check Point 1200R and Check Point 1400 Appliance Product Pages.
Visit Check Point CheckMates Community and the SMB Forum to ask questions or start a discussion and get our experts assistance.
What's New in Check Point R77.20.70 for SMB Appliances
HTTPS Inspection in Locally 700 / 1400 / 1200R Managed Appliances
- SSL inspection on web traffic
- Supported in all Threat Prevention blades as well as Application Control and URL Filtering.
- For configuration and deployment instructions, refer to sk121214
Route base VPN Enhancements
- Static routes are now available over Route based VPN (VTI)
- Replace the VPN remote access certificate in locally managed appliances.
- Replace the WebUI certificate with an externally signed certificate.
Managing Firewall Access Policy from the SMP - Refer to sk118035
Multiple Monitor Mode
- Configure multiple local networks to be in monitor mode at the same time.
Enhanced license support
- User Center ALL-IN-ONE EVALUATION license support.
R77.20.70 for SMB Appliances Resolved Issues
The below table lists R77.20.70 resolved issues:
R77.20.70 for SMB Appliances Downloads
Important: check the MD5 string before installing the downloaded file.
- Effective January 24th, 2018, build 990171995 of R77.20.70 image has been released
- Effective November 13rd, 2017, build 990171948 of R77.20.70 image has been released
Note: To download these packages you will need to have a Software Subscription or Active Support plan .
R77.20.70 for SMB Appliances Known Limitations
For SSL inspection specific known limitations, refer to sk121214 - SSL Inspection on Locally Managed 700/1400/1200R appliances
The below table lists R77.20.70 known limitations:
R77.20.70 for SMB Appliances Documentation