Table of Contents
Visit Check Point CheckMates Community and the Appliances and Gaia ActionsAbout Appliances and Gaia Forum to ask questions or start a discussion and get our experts assistance.
Smart-1 525 , 5050 and 5150 Appliances Overview
Smart-1 platforms welcome the 5th generation of Cyber Security by doubling management capacity and boosting performance, increasing security efficiency. Engineered to handle the toughest of Cyber Security conditions, it allows you to mitigate risks and scale with ease. Our Smart-1 appliances are optimized for high-performance gateways from mid to large size enterprise security networks.
Empowering Check Point Infinity architecture, the new Smart-1 Management appliances deliver consolidation and security across any network, cloud and mobile environment with full threat visibility and control.
The new Smart-1 appliances of the 5th generation are the gold standard platform for consolidated Security Management including policy, logs and events in a single box. The Smart-1 525, Smart-1 5050 and Smart-1 5150 appliances feature up to 8x the performance boost and doubling capacity compared to their predecessors Smart-1 225, Smart-1 3050, and Smart-1 3150 appliances.
For more information, see the Smart-1 Product Page.
- Up to 2x log collection with up to 100k logs/sec ingestion leading the industry with instantaneous search results
- Up to 5x faster policy installation
- Up to 8x faster report generation
- Hardened and optimized HW and OS with the latest Gaia R80.10
- Modular platform supporting up to 24 cores, 256GB RAM and 48TB of storage for any deployment
- Complete feature and tool set including full Threat visibility, best practices and compliance, work flow, Multi-Domain management and automation
- Wide variety of storage and network interfaces, including copper & fiber 1GbE and 10GbE interfaces
- Manage up to 25, 50, and 150+ Security Gateways with Smart-1 525 / 5050 / 5150 respectively
Smart-1 525 , 5050 and 5150 Downloads
Note: To download this package you will need to have a Software Subscription or Active Support plan.
- Minimal R80.10 Jumbo HFA Take that can be installed on Smart-1 525, 5050 and 5150 Appliances is Take 85.
For more information, refer to sk116380.
- Multi-Domain Management Server and Multi-Domain Log Server can be installed only on Smart-1 5050 and 5150.
Enhancements and New Features
Smart-1 525 , 5050 and 5150 Documentation