R77.20.60 for Small and Medium Business Appliances
This article is suitable for Check Point 600 / 700 / 1100 / 1200R / 1400 Small and Medium Business (SMB) Appliances
Table of Contents
For more information, see the Check Point 600, Check Point 700, Check Point 1100, Check Point 1200R and Check Point 1400 Appliance Product Pages.
Visit Check Point CheckMates Community and the SMB Forum to ask questions or start a discussion and get our experts assistance.
What's New in Check Point R77.20.60 for SMB Appliances
- IPv6 support in 700 / 1400 / 1200R appliances
- New WebUI design
- Enhanced license support
- License is retained when restoring configuration from another appliance
- User Center ALL-IN-ONE EVALUATION license support.
- Performance and stability fixes
R77.20.60 for SMB Appliances Resolved Issues
For the list of issues resolved in R77.20.60, refer to Check Point R77.20.60 for SMB Appliances Resolved Issues.
R77.20.60 for SMB Appliances Downloads
Contact Check Point Support to get a R80.10 Hotfix that introduces IPv6 support for 1200R / 1400 SMB appliances.
Important: check the MD5 string before installing the downloaded file.
- Effective October 8th, 2017, build 990171684 of R77.20.60 image has been released, adding stability, security and important UI fixes.
- You can add the image to your service domain in the SMP with the Firmware ID in the Settings -> Firmware page
- Effective August 2nd, 2017, R77.20.60 image has been replaced (build 990171652), adding Local Cluster in IPv6 and additional security and stability fixes.
Note: To download these packages you will need to have a Software Subscription or Active Support plan.
R77.20.60 for SMB Appliances Known Limitations
For IPv6 specific known limitations, refer to sk118816 - IPv6 support for 700 / 1200R / 1400 SMB Appliances
The below table lists R77.20.60 known limitations:
R77.20.60 for SMB Appliances Documentation