Table of Contents
What's New in 60000/40000 Security Platforms R76SP.50
Introducing new appliances - 64000 and 44000 - the world's fastest Threat Prevention platforms. The carrier-class Next Generation Threat Prevention and Firewall solutions provide the security you need today and into the future. Already supporting fast networking connectivity, such as 40 GbE and 100 GbE, the 64000 and 44000 appliances can be integrated with new and advanced solutions - either on-premises, or in the cloud. These scalable platforms enable you to continue growing your business, so when traffic volume or security requirements increase, you can easily scale up the system capacity. Welcome to the future of cyber security!
- New appliances - 64000 and 44000.
- New 7 slots / 6U 44000 successor chassis. It supports up to 6 SGMs.
- New SGM400 with updated hardware. 56 threads, 28 cores (HT) and 40GbE interfaces to the back-plane.
- New SSM440 introduces 100GbE connectivity and an improved port density.
- Serial Over LAN - provides access to SGM400 serial console over the internal chassis network.
- Optimized traffic distribution between the SGMs.
- Calculation of the source port for user distribution, and the destination port for networking distribution on the SSM. This minimizes the number of corrections.
- Added the source port to the CoreXL calculation, which optimizes new connections allocation to different CPU cores.
- Enhanced the use of the CPU cores on a single SGM.
- Extended functionality of Single Management Object (SMO) and configuration propagation.
- Support for synchronization of software (binaries and libraries).
- Easier than ever to scale-up. Add new SGMs or replace SGMs if there is a hardware failure.
- Improved user experience with updated specific commands for scalable platform.
- Same workflow, look and feel as unified Check Point commands.
Software Subscription or Active Support plan is required to download these packages.
Refer to 60000/40000 Security Platforms R76SP.50 Upgrade Guide.