This article is suitable for Check Point 600 / 700 / 1100 / 1200R / 1400 Small and Medium Business (SMB) Appliances
Table of Contents
For more information, see the Check Point 600, Check Point 700, Check Point 1100, Check Point 1200R and Check Point 1400 Appliance Product Pages.
You can also visit our 2012 Models Security Appliances forum, Small and Medium Business Appliances forum or any other Check Point discussion forum to ask questions and get answers from technical peers and Support experts.
: This may not be the latest firmware release. To see the latest firmware release, refer to sk97766
What's New in Check Point R77.20.51 for SMB Appliances Appliances
- SandBlast Zero-day Protection Threat Emulation
- Support Threat Emulation blade for 700 / 1400 / 1200R Appliances
- For Locally Managed Appliances, files are emulated in Check Point Threat Cloud
- For Centrally Managed appliances, files are emulated in Check Point Threat Cloud or in a remote SandBlast appliance
- Support for Centrally managed Appliances in R77.30 Security Management Server requires HotFix (refer to sk117113), and is available on R80.10 Security Management Server
Note: Threat Emulation Blade requires additional license (refer to the Products DataSheets or Product Catalog for SKU details)
- VPN Dead Peer Detection
Dead Peer Detection (DPD) is an additional keepalive mechanism supported by the Check Point Security Gateway to test if VPN tunnels are active.
- Split DNS (On Centrally Managed)
Support configuration of two (or more) zones for the same domain. Each zone can be resolved by a separate DNS server.
- Exclude Specific Networks from DNS proxy
- View and Disconnect Users Connected via Hotspot
- MAC override for local network interfaces on 700/1400 appliances
- SSL Network Extender connection requires an Extender upgrade to support TLS 1.2. See sk115854 for instruction
R77.20.51 for SMB Appliances Resolved Issues
For the list of issues resolved in R77.20.51, refer to Check Point R77.20.51 for SMB Appliances Resolved Issues.
R77.20.51 for SMB Appliances Downloads
Important: check the MD5 string before installing the downloaded file.
Note: To download these packages you will need to have a Software Subscription or Active Support plan.
R77.20.51 for SMB Appliances Known Limitations
R77.20.51 for SMB Appliances Documentation
- This solution supersedes the R77.20.50 firmware.