Identity Collector fails to connect / add / edit a Security Gateway
||R77.20, R77.30, R80.10, R80.20, R80.30
|Platform / Model
- When adding / editing the Security Gateway object, test connection fails.
- Security Gateway that has already successfully connected to the Identity Collector, disconnects after some time.
- "Identity collector can not connect to Security Gateway - refer to sk113021" is shown when using the "Test" button during the addition of a Gateway to the Identity Collector.
- The Security Gateway's version does not support Identity Collector
- Identity Collector identity source is not configured correctly on the Security Gateway
- Security Gateway is not configured correctly on the Identity Collector
- Connection / routing issues between the Security Gateway and the Identity Collector
- Windows Firewall / Security Gateway policy blocks the connection between the Identity Collector and the Security Gateway
- Bad / Expired certificate on the Security Gateway
- Security Gateway was configured with Cluster member IP instead of VIP.
- "Wrong Shared Secret" will occur when connecting a Security Gateway to Identity Collector if the Authrized Clients object defined within the Gateway Properties on SmartConsole has the wrong IP.
- Communication issue on the Windows Server hosting the IDC - proxy configuration or Windows Firewall not allowing connectivity between IDC and defined security gateways.
Note: To view this solution you need to