"There is already local object with the name: YYY" error on Global Policy assign failure
- Global Policy assign fails with "
There is already local object with the name: <Name> among the Domain Management Server's objects" error.
- Create object named XXX in the Global MDS Policy.
- Create object named XXX in the CMA Policy.
After this you cannot assign Global Policy due to conflict; this failure is justified.
- In the Global policy, rename object XXX to YYY
- Even after that, Global Policy assignment fails with "There is already local object with the name: YYY".
Global objects were changed to local objects due to database corruption.
Note: To view this solution you need to