Services with Name, UID, Port or Protocol fields' default values were changed in R7x, are being cloned in R80 while keeping the default service. An additional ' _' is added as a postfix to the cloned R80 service name.
Only if 'Match for Any' is set to 'true' for this service, the above warning will yield during policy installation and might lead to connectivity issues.
Connectivity issues might raise in cases where'*Any' object appears in a rule service column, since now there are ambiguous services with 'Match for Any'.
This problem was fixed. The fix is included in:
Also, the following workaround is available:
- On the Object bar (on the right hand pane), locate the original service (that does not contain the '_' postfix).
- Double-click the service and press the 'Advanced" button.
- Choose "Override default settings" radio button.
- Clear the 'Match for Any' checkbox.
- Click OK.
- Install the Security policy.
The warning should not appear for this service anymore.
- 02020403 , 02020470 , 02020452