This problem was fixed. The fix is included in:
Check Point recommends to always upgrade to the most recent version (upgrade Remote Access (VPN) and Endpoint Security Clients / upgrade Security Gateway / upgrade Cluster / upgrade VSX / upgrade Security Management Server / upgrade Multi-Domain Security Management Server / upgrade SmartConsole).
For lower versions, the following workarounds are available:
Note: Perform one of the following two procedures.
Either install the policy on the Security Gateway (no need to change anything), and reconnect with the client.
Or delete all the configured VPN Sites in the Endpoint Security Client and recreate them:
Important Note: Before deleting a VPN site, make sure you have:
- The IP address or domain name of the VPN Security Gateway.
- The authentication method used by the VPN Security Gateway.
- Authentication data (username, password, certificate file, RSA SecurID, or access to Help Desk for challenge/response authentication, etc.).
To delete a VPN site:
- Right-click on the client icon in the system tray - click on "Display Overview".
- Click on "Remote Access VPN Blade".
- Go to "Manage settings".
- Go to "Sites" tab - click on the specific VPN site - click on "Delete".
To create a VPN Site: