Routes redistributed to BGP peer are sent without BGP community value
Incorrect logic in iBGP for sending out routes with identical nexthops and path attribute information. This caused routes with different communities to be considered as having identical path attributes and thus sent together in an Update message.
BGP routes are not sending out correct BGP community attributes in the following scenario:
- Configure two routes to export to BGP.
- Configure a routemap with two IDs.
- On the first ID, match the first route.
- On the second ID, match the second route and set action to set a BGP community.
- Use the routemap to export to BGP.
- Both routes are sent in the same BGP update message and without BGP community.