Data Center Security Appliances R76SP.40
||Scalable Platforms Appliances
|Platform / Model
Table of Contents
What's New in Data Center Security Appliances 61000/41000 R76SP.40
- Part of the Check Point SandBlast Zero-Day Protection solution, the Threat Emulation engine detects malware at the exploit phase. Files are run in a virtual sandbox to find malicious behavior before it enters your network. This innovative solution combines CPU-level inspection and an OS-level sandbox to prevent infection from Zero-Day and targeted attacks. Refer to sk111405.
- The underlying infrastructure was adapted to support the 64-bit processes. The number of concurrent connections increased dramatically. Each Virtual System is limited by the amount of physical RAM installed on the SGM (64GB on SGM260).
- Multiple OSPF instances for separate OSPF domains. Routes from one domain can be selectively filtered to other domains.
- Enhanced HTTPS Inspection performance (CPS).
- Support for hardware acceleration/offload of key negotiation.
- Improved communication between the cluster mechanism and its registered user space processes with the use of traps (events). The cluster mechanism sends the required information about changes in the trap (event) itself.
Perform Fresh Installation of R76SP.40 image, or perform Upgrade to R76SP.40
This solution is about products that are no longer supported and it will not be updated