(1) Approved characters for different passwords in Gaia OS
To get a full support of the above characters, a hotfix is required for Gaia OS.
This fix is included in:
For other supported versions, contact Check Point Support to get a required Hotfix.
A Support Engineer will make sure the Hotfix is compatible with your environment before providing the Hotfix.
For faster resolution and verification, please collect CPinfo files from the Gaia OS machine involved in the case.
Hotfix installation instructions:
Hotfix has to be installed on machine running Gaia OS.
- In cluster environment, this procedure must be performed on all members of the cluster.
- In Management HA environment, this procedure must be performed on both Management Servers.
Using CPUSE on Gaia OS:
Refer to sk92449: CPUSE - Gaia Software Updates (including Gaia Software Updates Agent):
- Section "(4-A-c)" / "(4-A-d)" - refer to import instructions for Offline procedure
- Section "(4-B-a)" - refer to installation instructions for Hotfixes
Note: Machine will be rebooted automatically.
Using Legacy CLI on Gaia OS:
Transfer the hotfix package to the machine (into some directory, e.g., /some_path_to_fix/).
Unpack and install the hotfix package:
[Expert@HostName:0]# cd /some_path_to_fix/
Note: The script will stop all of Check Point services (cpstop) - read the output on the screen.
[Expert@HostName:0]# tar -zxvf SecurePlatform_<HOTFIX_NAME>.tgz
Reboot the machine.
(3) Related documentation
(4) Related solutions
- This SK replaces sk39171
- 01878206 , 01917104
- 01879392 , 01917106
- 01879414 , 01917110