Data Center Security Appliances R76SP.30
||Scalable Platforms Appliances
|Platform / Model
Table of Contents
What's New in Data Center Security Appliances 61000/41000 R76SP.30
- Reduced image/snapshot size
- Support Accelerated Fast Drop
- Support SecureXL Drop Templates
- DiffServ honoring on SSM data ports (available with special SSM firmware - contact Check Point Support)
- Dynamic Routing stability fixes
- NAT - Dynamic port allocation (sk103656)
- VSLS mode support
- Operational tasks performance improvement, boot time, policy installation, etc.
- Reduced memory consumption by software blades
- Support querying diagnostics test result ("asg diag verify") via SNMP.
- MAGG is monitored as a management bond instead of data bond - has a factor of management port, also indicated as Mgmt Bond in output of "asg stat -v"
- New "asg stat vs" and "asg stat vs all" commands - new output design for monitoring VSLS/VS state
Important Note: Installation of R76SP.30 involves two steps:
Install the R76SP.30 image:
Install the mandatory Data Center Security Appliances R76SP.30 - Jumbo Hotfix Accumulator (either Full Connectivity or Regular installation).
This solution is about products that are no longer supported and it will not be updated