New Event Log schema is missing.
This issue was fixed. The fix is included in:
Check Point recommends to always upgrade to the most recent version.
For other versions, download and apply the New Event Log schema on Endpoint Security Server:
Hotfix for Endpoint Security Server Forward Compatibility
Hotfix Installation Instructions
On Gaia OS:
- Use the Check_Point_Hotfix_Gaia_sk106662.tgz file from the above table.
- Copy the file to any folder on the Endpoint Security Server.
- The TGZ file contains a script file and another TGZ file. Extract them in CLI:
[Expert@HostName:0]# gtar -zxvf Check_Point_Hotfix_Gaia_sk106662.tgz
- Set execution permissions:
[Expert@HostName:0]# chmod 777 update_log_schema_repository
- Execute the script:
[Expert@HostName:0]# ./update_log_schema_repository log_schema_repository.tgz
On Windows OS:
- Use the Check_Point_Hotfix_Win_sk106662.cab file from the above table.
- Copy the CAB file to any folder on the drive where Endpoint Security Server is installed.
- The CAB file contains a script file and another CAB file. Extract them.
- Execute the script in Windows Command Prompt:
C:\> update_log_schema_repository.bat log_schema_repository.cab
Important Note: Confirm the letter of the drive is in upper case (e.g., C:\, and NOT c:\)
- This script must be applied on all Endpoint Security Servers, and all Policy Servers.
This solution has been verified for the specific scenario, described by the combination of Product, Version and Symptoms. It may not work in other scenarios.