High CPU consumption when polling SNMP OID "raIkeOverTCP" (188.8.131.52.4.1.2620.500.9000.1.22)
||Security Gateway, ClusterXL, Cluster - 3rd party, VSX
|Platform / Model
- High CPU consumption when polling SNMP OID "raIkeOverTCP" (184.108.40.206.4.1.2620.500.9000.1.22) on Security Gateway
- This issue is only observed when Endpoint Security Client is connected to the Security Gateway.
- Either running snmpwalk or polling from any SNMP Manager for raIkeOverTCP specifically will cause snmp daemon to hang.
- No snmp polling would work at this point.
- Restarting the SNMP agent with the following command (from clish) resolves the issue:
gw-2> set snmp agent off
gw-2> set snmp agent on
Note: To view this solution you need to