Table of Contents
What's New in Data Center Security Appliances 61000/41000 R76SP.20
- Policy installation robustness
- Firewall policy and AMW policy installation performance improvements
- Support fullsync queue to reduce load from the Security Module Object(SMO) addresing pull configuration failures scenarios when all SGMs pull configuration at the same time.
- Policy recovery mechanism enhancement, fixing issues of SGMs staying in DOWN state upon bad policy push.
- General security fixes
- SYN Defender (synatk) bug fixes
- Support Smart Update
- License expiration confirmation in Expert shell
- CCP Load traffic reduction
- Bond over Management interfaces
- Link state propagation for bridge mode
- Dynamic routing stability fixes
- VSX push configuration robustness - new improved and robust VSX configuration distribution mechanism
- asg diag VSX hardware utilization diagnostics - verification that system is optimally utilized in terms of CPU, CoreXL and Connections Limit
- Support "cp_uploader" to upload "asg_info" files to Check Point FTP server
- "asg diag" new verifiers for better diagnostic of setup problems
- Performance improvement of "asg diag" verifiers
- New Security Switch Module (SSM) firmware 2.4.C20 (resolves an issue that might cause the majority of the traffic arriving to the SSM to be dropped)
- Minor CMM version visibility
- Chassis state monitoring enhancement ("asg monitor" command) e.g indicating SGM is rebooting, not communicating etc.
In order to receive the images, please contact the following mailing list
(it might take up to 24 hours to provide an answer, not including Fridays and Saturdays):
To speed up the process, please fill out this form and attach it to the e-mail request you send to the mailing list.
Note: For Official Data Center Security Appliances version names, see sk65305.
Installation of R76SP.20 image, or Upgrade to R76SP.20:
This solution is about products that are no longer supported and it will not be updated