There are cases were the Specific Web site is blocked by the URL filtering, and the customer wants to exclude it and to let it to bypass the URL inspection.
To exclude the specific Web site from the URL filtering follow this steps :
- In the Access policy menu create a new outgoing rule: push a new button and create a line "on top".
- In the Add Rule pop-up push on the Application column and create a new URL.
- In the new URL line write the Web site that you want to exclude, but use the "star" "*" instead of domain extension. ( for example for the Web site youtube2mp3.com it should be youtube2mp3.*)
- Change an Action to Accept and push apply to apply the policy rule.
- Wait for 3-5 minutes until the activation of the policy.
This solution has been verified for the specific scenario, described by the combination of Product, Version and Symptoms. It may not work in other scenarios.