Login to Management Portal fails with "No License on Server" error
- Logging into the Management Portal via web browser fails with "No license on server" error message, but SmartDashboard successfully launches.
The Management Portal Software Blade (CPSB-MPTL) has not been installed on the Security Management server.
There are two solutions for this problem:
- Install the Management Portal blade license on the Security Management server (for Management High Availability, install it on each Security Management server).
If you does not own Management Portal blade(s), contact your sales representative for the ordering information
- Disable the Management Portal:
- Open the SmartDashboard
- From the navigation tree on the left, open the Check Point objects folder
- Double-click the Security Management server icon
- Clear the "Management Portal" checkbox on the Management Blades tab
- Click Ok
- Save and install the Security policy
This solution has been verified for the specific scenario, described by the combination of Product, Version and Symptoms. It may not work in other scenarios.
This solution is about products that are no longer supported and it will not be updated