Pushing VSX configuration fails with "Internal Error - Failed to commit changes in the OS"
||Quantum Security Management, Multi-Domain Security Management, VSX
||R77 (EOL), R77.10 (EOL), R77.20, R77.30 (EOL)
Pushing VSX configuration fails with:
Pushing VSX Configuration to Name_of_VSX_Cluster.
Name_of_VSX_Cluster_Member error :Internal Error - Failed to commit changes in the OS.various_messages_about_an_interface
Some examples of various messages:
- Internal Error - Failed to commit changes in the OS.wrpj2179 is a member of a bridging group and can not be deleted; please remove it from bridging group first
- Internal Error - Failed to commit changes in the OS.eth1-08.110 already belong to a bridge interface,and therefor cannot be bridged.
- Internal Error - Failed to commit changes in the OS.Unable to obtain information regarding interface eth2
Output of '
cplic print' command on VSX cluster members shows correct license. Therefore, sk97833 does not apply.
- VSX configuration differs between the VSX cluster members:
- local.vsall and local.vs files are different on cluster members
- local_tmp.vsall and local_tmp.vs files are identical on cluster members
$CPDIR/log/cpd.elg file on the problematic VSX cluster member shows:
[CPD PID ...]@HostName[DATE TIME] <--- Exiting addon dg_handler [InstallPolicy, V_1.0]
Commit_exec_cb : RTPM_SUCCESS - cpd_fetch_message = ...
VSXsendDatagramOfCommitInstall: policy commit failed
Reinstalling from scratch and reconfiguring the problematic VSX cluster member does not help.
Note: To view this solution you need to