This article lists all of the E80.60 specific known limitations.
Click here to see the list of Known Limitations.
This article lists all of the known limitations of Check Point Capsule, Endpoint Security & Remote Access VPN E80.60.
|This is a live document that may be updated without special notice. We recommend registering to our weekly updates in order to stay up to date. To register go to UserCenter > My Profile > My Subscriptions.
- These limitations apply to all E80.60 Remote Access VPN clients. This includes:
- Remote Access Clients: Endpoint Security VPN, Check Point Mobile for Windows, and SecuRemote
- Endpoint Security Clients that include the Remote Access VPN blade, managed by SmartEndpoint on an R77 Security Management Server. For these clients also see R77 Known Limitations.
- This release includes all limitations of Endpoint Security Suite and Remote Access Clients E80.51
- For additional limitations for all Mac Client versions, see sk110975.
- To get a fix for an issue listed below contact Check Point Support with the issue ID.
- To see if an issue has been fixed, search for the issue ID in Support Center.
For more information on Check Point Capsule, Endpoint Security & Remote Access VPN E80.60, refer to sk102651 (Check Point Capsule, Endpoint Security & Remote Access VPN E80.60).
Table of Contents
Endpoint Security E80.60 Clients for Windows
Remote Access VPN E80.60 Clients for Windows