How to activate inspection on internal traffic on 600/700/1100/1200R/1400 appliances
By default, LAN traffic is not inspected by deep inspection blades. To turn this inspection on, please follow these instructions.
For Locally Managed appliances:
- Open WebUI.
- Go to Device tab.
- Open Advanced Settings Page.
- Open "Stateful Inspection -> Allow LAN-LAN DPI" or "Stateful Inspection -> Allow LAN-DMZ DPI" attribute.
- Select the checkbox.
- Click "Apply".
For Centrally Managed appliance:
- Connect to Security Management Server with GuiDBedit Tool.
- Under the Global Properties -> properties -> firewall_properties , find a property called "dpi_lan_lan" or "dpi_lan_dmz".
- Set the relevant property to "true".
- Save the changes: go to 'File' menu - click on 'Save All'.
- Close the GuiDBedit Tool.
- Install Policy on your device.