Problem with license count when SNX and ICS are enabled
||Mobile Access / SSL VPN
|Platform / Model
Unable to get more that 21 concurrent connections with Mobile Access. The installed license should allow 50 (CPSB-SSLVPN-50)
Error message received (if any): "
Too many users connected (client)"
SmartView Tracker shows: "
Mobile Access Info - CPSB-MOB limit reached"
Issue appeared after upgrade from R77 to R77.10.
While the number of users in SmartDashboard shows 13:
- New users in Mobile Access cannot log in.
- Affects logins from AD, Local and those with certificates
- New users using MobileVPN app on iOS and Android can still log in
- New users from MobileVPN app do not affect SmartDashboard or SmartView Monitor user count for Mobile Access
- However MobileVPN app on iOS/Android shows users connected to IPSec VPN.
- New users on Windows MobileVPN applications can still log in.These clients are not listed as IPSecVPN.
Note: To view this solution you need to