IPSO-3.9.90-BUIL033 - Updated February 2009
||All, IPSO 3.9.90
Imported from Nokia support database
Nokia is pleased to announce new features for Nokia Multiple Domain Security v4.0, which consists of Check Point VPN-1 VSX NG with Application Intelligence Release 2.2N and Nokia IPSO 3.9.90.
New Features in Nokia Multiple Domain Security v4.0
Release v4.0 of Nokia Multiple Domain Security includes the following new features:
- Support for Nokia IP2250 Security Platform
- New Nokia IPSO Version
- New Check Point VPN-1 VSX with Application Intelligence Version
Fixes and Enhancements in Build 029 of Nokia IPSO 3.9.90
The following enhancements have been introduced with the release of Build 029 of IPSO 3.9.90:
- Four-Port Copper Gigabit Ethernet NIC for IP2250
- Link Aggregation of IP2250 Management Interfaces
Build 029 also provides the following fixes:
- Accounting Now Supported on the IP2250 <PR 53567>
- Fix for Delayed Notification on IP2250 <PR 51448>
- Fix for TCP/UDP PAT with SecureXL <PR 53387>
You can run Nokia Multiple Domain Security v4.0 on the following Nokia appliances:
- Nokia IP2250
- Nokia IP1220 and IP1260 (disk-based only)
- Nokia IP740
- Nokia IP380
Check Point Management Software and documentation can be downloaded from Check Point's Software Downloads Website
Note: You must have an up-to-date software subscription with Check Point to download FireWall-1 for Nokia and other platforms. The hyperlink above points to the Check Point support site which requires a valid Check Point support site login. Contact your Nokia sales representative for details.
The following features are not supported in Nokia Multiple Domain Security v4.0:
- Security servers
- ClusterXL Load Sharing (High Availability is supported)
- UserAuthority server
- SmartUpdate (for VSX software updates)
- SmartView Monitor
- SmartView Reporter
- RemoteAccess Visitor Mode
- Cross domain routing <PR34913>
Having problems downloading the file?
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY.
BY CLICKING ON THE "DOWNLOAD" BUTTON, YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS DOWNLOAD AGREEMENT.