IPSO VSX 5.0-BUILD041
Imported from Nokia support database
The following enhancements have been introduced with the release of VSX NGX R65:
- Support of Virtual Switches with Check Point GUI
- Transparent Mode Configuration with Check Point GUI
- Support for Role Based Administration
- Support for Non-local User Secure Authentication
- New Network Voyager User Interface
- Resource Control
- Virtual Switch Support on ADP Platform
- LAG Support on ADP Platform
- Support for Unnumbered Interfaces
- Transparent Mode support on ADP Platform
- Support for Check Point VSX NGX upgrade
Please refer to Release Notes for details on above new features and enhancements.
You can run Nokia Virtual Firewall for Check Point VSX NGX R65 on the following Nokia appliances:
- Nokia IP2250 and IP2255
- Nokia IP1220 and IP1260
- Nokia IP740
- Nokia IP560
- Nokia IP390
- Nokia IP690
- Nokia IP2450
Note- Only Disk-based or Flash-based installation mode supported , no Hybrid-mode support in this release. Also, ADP interfaces are only supported on IP2250/IP2255.
To register and receive the VSX NGX R65 code and Check Point documentation for VSX NGX R65, please contact the Check Point Solutions Center Representative Adi Babai at: firstname.lastname@example.org
IPSO.tgz can be downloaded from the link below :
Having problems downloading the file?
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY.
BY CLICKING ON THE "DOWNLOAD" BUTTON, YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS DOWNLOAD AGREEMENT.